LA/TX Gulf Coast
The role of a loader & backhoe operator is to operate, maintain and perform light repair functions on the subject equipment.
- Comply with Company rules and regulations regarding safety, drinking/drug use and environmental requirements
- Knowledge of the subject equipment to ensure proper maintenance and repair, if necessary
- Familiar with all aspects of safety protocol and equipment required to perform the work; including the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing duties on site
- Demonstrate safe driving while working on site when maneuvering the equipment into an efficient position
- Keep accurate records of repairs and maintenance performed on the equipment and advise Project
- Superintendent of the spare parts inventory and the need to replenish
- Work with the project mechanic to effect repairs that are more difficult and require assistance of other mechanics
Qualifications and Education Requirements
The loader & backhoe operator position requires a minimum of (3) years on the job training on heavy construction projects, including a minimum of three (3) projects with deep foundations.
No recruiters please