MSB collaborated with IHC Fundex of the Netherlands to design and develop crawler kits for our Schwing 1250x concrete pumps. The kits include auxiliary hydraulic components that allow the tracks to be powered by the standard CAT engine and Rexroth pump. The kits also include a lifting frame with a built in water tank, an onboard air compressor with auxiliary air tanks and an on board hydraulically operated high pressure washer for wash down. The kits bolt on in place after removal of the axles and tires that come standard from Schwing. These kits make the concrete pumps much easier and safer to move around on the jobsite as well as allowing for reduction of concrete hose.
- Secant Pile Top-Down Construction for a Drainage Channel in Puerto Rico: A DFI OPA Finalist September 14, 2016
- TECO Polk Power Station February 16, 2016
- Case Studies February 11, 2016
- Money Pile: Norfolk Consolidated Court Complex Phase 2 October 3, 2015
- Keep it turning, keep it moving. Here’s how… September 11, 2015