LA/TX Gulf Coast
The role of this individual is to supervise the foundation installation crew to ensure a safely performed, technically appropriate and cost effective product.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Develop a working understanding of plans, specifications, permits and other jobsite requirements and constraints, and ensure all subordinates understand their responsibilities for executing same
- Supervise subordinates, subcontractors and crew operations to ensure all are conducted to high standards that meet or exceed Project requirements and Client expectations
- Oversee maintenance, care and inventory of all equipment, including availability of supplies and spare parts
- Ensure all training needs are met and current for all subordinates
- Perform Quality Assurance inspections of field operations and Quality Control means, methods and reporting
- Monitor costs, compare with estimate/budget and report to Project Manager
- Participate in planning of operations with the Project Manager and Engineer
- Participate in Project start-up and progress meetings
- Prepare all activity , safety and progress reports and report any problems to the Project Manager for resolution
- Conduct or monitor all safety meetings and oversee site operations to ensure safe conditions prevail
Qualifications and Education Requirements
The Foundation Drilling Superintendent shall have a minimum of five (5) years supervising projects of similar size and technical difficulty and shall be able to communicate with subordinates and subcontractors as well as the Client’s Engineer and site representatives. He/she shall have adequate skills to understand the plans and specifications, means and methods of construction and reporting.
No recruiters please